Pittsburgh and Butler Offices
- Preparing engineering drawings and reports for land development projects.
- Assisting with or preparing permit applications.
- Erosion and sedimentation control reports.
- Designing sediment traps and basins.
- Designing stormwater management facilities.
- Designing non-structural BMP's for groundwater recharge.
- Performing site visits.
This opportunity requires a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, E.I.T certification, 1-5 years related experience/internships, and proficiency with Microsoft Office. Proficiency with AutoCAD (Civil 3D) and stormwater management software is a plus. Experience or familiarity with West Virginia permitting is also preferred.
Andrea R. Bucci, PHR
P 412.921.4030 x 238